Comprehensive Personal Evolution
Beyond personal development. Beyond "transformation". Beyond coaching.
For those clients who love to invest in themselves and want the best and most comprehensive solution to their problems. A lasting solution. A solution for all contexts in your life. If you want to rapidly and predictably accelerate the evolution of how you relate to your Self and how you relate to the events in your life through stages that allow for greater and greater levels of freedom, happiness and fulfillment while dramatically redicing fear, shame, anger, and other negativities.
"You are the author and authority in your life." --Mark Michael Lewis
You are the author of your life. Do not delegate the task of writing it to the illiterate and unpredictable ghost writers named "Chance" and "Circumstance". Invest now in the only commodity whose value you control: invest in your Self.
Phase One: Clearing Your Foundation
Most people have no ideajust how much choice we have over our internal experience--our thoughts, our emotions, the possibilities we see, where we focus, and what we can create when thought converges with action and the will to carry it through. Most importantly, in this phase we efficiently and effectively clear out the patterned responses that do not serve your happiness and inhibit you from havingflourishing relationships and the level of fulfillment you deserve.
- Systematically and thoroughly resolve or dissolve:
- Limiting beliefs about yourself, your relationships, the world, people, money, etc.
- Residue from previous intimate relationships
- Parental patterns
If you've ever had a conversation go badly and had to wait for resolution [and who hasn't?] you know what it can be like to stay looping on the events--replaying them as they were. Exhausting, huh? That's what is happening right now in your mind: you are losing precious physical energy and mental power--resources that could be--and will be--available to you at the end of phase one.Resources that can be spent on your professional endeavors, or with your loved ones, or for your community. You will experience more choice, freedom, ease, and generally be more peaceful and happy. Some clients report dramatic bursts of creativity and/or productivity. All report at least a 50% reduction in the negative emotional habit patterns of the mind listed above.
Phase Two: Education: A Sense of Self
Plainly put, we reach you how your mind works. How emotions are created and embedded as habits. How your mind goes through a chain of meaning to get to shame or guilt or despair--or resignation or cynicism. We teach you how to turn that around to use your mind for your own good--rather than succeeding in spite of yourself. This phase can make a struggling person successful, and an already successful person thrive.
You can become an Olympiad of your personal internal experience--navigating it deftly, elegantly, and confidently. Harnessing the power of your mind is actually a skill. One that you will develop.
There are three main aspects to this phase:
- Build perceptual flexibility-experience events and people with a multi-faceted view, seeing more of the richness and depth of your life.
- Gain "meta-cognition"--the ability to think about your thinking in a way that puts you more in the driver's seat [if you are not controlling your thoughts and your mind, who is?
- Right now, your mind may have the upper hand, but we will harness its power for the goodness you want to bring to the world--even if by simply evolving yourself as a person
- Learn how your mind codes experience so you can optimize it, patch it, hack it, or re-code it entirely
There is no issue or personal problem that is a pattern that could not be oversimplified to fit into self-esteem deficiency, that is a deficiency in one or both Self-Efficacy and Self-Respect
- Taking things too personally
- Demanding "respect" or "loyalty"
- Being overly vocal about your achievements
- Refusing to talk about your achievements out of embarrassment
- Having a "good day" because you were complimented by another
- Having a bad day because you were not complimented--and were given some harsh feedback that mourning
- Fearful of telling people "no" when you know you want to and perhaps even should
- Staying in an abusive relationship
- Fear about "new" or "changing
- Fear in most contexts [from communicating socially to performing, to simply getting on an elevator]
- Failing to ask for what you want and need
- Settling for "good enough, I guess/I can live with it, I guess" experiences, opportunities,
- Lack of self-acceptance: Self acceptance means you can say "yes, I did that great thing" without letting it go to your head. Self acceptance also mean s saying "yes, I really screwed that up there" and not let that go to your head...in other words, free from shame while self-examining your faults.
Phase Three: Integration, Relationships/Community, Purpose
- Learn how to more successfully communicate and relate with others:
- Creating more win/win situations
- Drawing clear boundaries
- Graciously dealing with difficult situations
- Resolve conflicts Rapidly
- Have more fulfilling relationships with your family, friends, lover, spouse, colleagues
- Avoiding co-dependent patterns and past pitfalls
- Begin to walk on the life-long path of the ever-deepening Self; the fully owned Self
- Seeing every interaction and "problem" as an opportunity to take more responsibility, gain greater resource, and achieve greater depth
- Living from and aligned with your spiritual purpose
- Enjoying greater ease and happiness in your life in general
- Seeing accurately and deeply into others