Often, we experience some change or transformation--perhaps we go to a weekend event or workshops and we are certain it changed our lives. And yet that feeling fades. Maybe it takes a few months. Maybe it takes a few weeks. For some of us, it takes just a few days.
Why is that?
The answer is quite simple: we've confused transient emotional states for a stable shift in our "stage" of development. But you can have the change -- and keep it.
The understanding of “evolutionary consciousness” is perhaps the most important thing lacking in spiritual practices today. Evolution means growth and development. This means that there are aspects of reality that have not yet arisen in our consciousness. But they will arise if we grow. -Ken Wilber
Condense a process that would normally take a decade into a few months or a year; accelerate your personal evolution.
We could say that "personal development" allows you to increase your skills in a very predictable, linear fashion. "Transformation" allows you to generate instant and unpredictable results. "Personal Evolution" includes aspects of them both, and yet transcends them both, giving you tremendous power and access to your internal life as well as capacities for the external--increasing your core capacities to handle whatever life throws at you. And have that emergent version of you be a more stable version you can count on as a new standard.
Those transient positive states can become permanent traits.
The path is clear. The "how" can be shown to you. The potential results for you are nearly limitless.
- Clear your past emotional imprints reducing or eliminating your reactionary patterns, responding to situations with new resources, and establish your foundation
- Build a solid relationship with yourself
- Distinguishing your values in every major context of your life
- Begin to live in conscious and intentional alignment with your values
- Increase your esteem for your self
- Develop the skills to navigate your own interiors
- Expand your embrace through community, life purpose, relationship, or Divine Union
- Continue the path of depth and expansion
In this evening, discover:
- How you can rapidly clear negativities from your past including
- How to build true esteem for your self--strengthening your "immune system for life"
- Debunking myths about ego and self-esteem that are inhibiting healthy development
- Effective strategies for managing the most powerful force in your world--your own mind
- Effective approaches to Purpose, Relationship, and fulfillment through deeper understanding of yourself and others
- To use your upsets [or the upsets of others] to distinguish values, producing conversations that bear fruit from the rocky soil of conflict
- The differences among the stages of Divine Communion, Divine Union, and Divine Identification
Yes. All in about 2 hours. If I hurry. *grin*
Your Personal Evolution is the gateway to the future and the life you envision for yourself.
Yes, it will take the gristly and gritty work of building the muscles of facility with Self. AND it will be the most valuable endeavor you have undertaken because it will bear fruit in every context of your life, whether that is a romantic relationship or a creative or professional project, or as deep as fulfilling on your life purpose.
Let's explore this unfolding together. Let's accelerate the process together.
What: Introduction to Personal Evolution
When: Tuesday, September 24th | 7:15pm to 9:15pm in San Francisco
Where: »» RSVP «« for exact location
404 Bryant Street @ Second,
San Francisco CA 94107